Seasonal Warehouse Team Member
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: $15.50 – $20.50/hr.
*On busy shifts, you have the opportunity to earn an extra $5/hr.
Immediate openings available now.
Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers. Stay active during your work day in this fast-paced warehouse environment. You’ll be on the move for your whole shift.
This part-time role with flexible hours allows you to choose from available shifts each week to create your own schedule. Shifts can be on the weekend and during the week. Availability depends on business need.
Here are some of the things you’ll get to do with us:
- Receive and put away inventory
- Get customer orders ready and pack them up
- Load boxes into trucks for shipment
- Work around moving machines like order pickers, forklifts, mobile carts, and possibly robots!
- Use scanners to scan bar codes on products
Check out what some of our employees have to say about their warehouse jobs:https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/warehouse-jobs
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Schedule flexibility: You can choose your shifts up to two weeks in advance to create a schedule that works for you.
Learn more here: https://www.amazondelivers.jobs/about/benefitsBasic qualifications:
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.0454830045483