Amazon Seasonal Customer Service Associate - Huntington, West Virginia
While Amazon is a global company, this specific position is located in Huntington, West Virginia at 500 Kinetic Drive. In order to be considered for this position, your ZIP code must be within 50 miles of this address.
What is Amazon Customer Service All About?
Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, Amazon Customer Service is seeking candidates who exemplify Customer Obsession and enjoy problem solving on behalf of others. OurAmazon Leadership Principlesare not just words on a screen – they are a driving force in the decisions we make every day.As an Amazon Customer Service Associate (CSA) it is a critical part of our mission to listen to the customer’s needs, deliver timely results, accurate information, personalized resolutions, and maintain our professional environment of supporting all Amazon customers.
As a CSA, majority of your time will be spent helping a variety of Amazon customers and drivers by phone, and sometimes via email and chat. You will use tools and programs to navigate the site, research accounts, review options and solutions for customers, and communicate them effectively. CSA’s will learn other areas of the business and support specialty departments as needed.
What Does Amazon Need From Me?
- This position is a seasonal role where employees remain with Amazon in a temporary capacity dependent on customer needs. There may also be opportunities for regular long term employment.
- This position is 40 hours per week butmay at times require overtime based on customer needs, large scale events, or peak seasons of business. Associates may work up to, but no more than, 60 hours in a week.
- Our Huntington customer service site is open from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Your work schedule could potentially fall anywhere in between these hours and may often require one or both weekend days.
- Amazon provides paid mandatory training and resources for new associates. You will work Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM during the first four weeks of your training period, prior to transitioning into your work schedule.
- Associates are measured on several areas including, but not limited to, schedule adherence, contact quality, efficiency, and process compliance.
- Learn a variety of skills within the Customer Service organization to support the customer and move to the area of business that needs you the most.
- Candidates willing to be flexible in their work schedule based on customer need. Flexibility is expected and required of all associates.
Why Amazon (What’s In It For Me)?
- $15.00 per hour base pay with potential to earn differentials based on your specific schedule
- Overtime pay at 1.5x base rate
- After 90 days of employment, eligibility for health care coverage plan.
- Employee Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- A supportive team of leaders and peers
- Gain customer service experience and build your resume
When Should I Apply?
Think you’ve got what it takes to be the next member of our team? Learn more about the requirements below and apply today! The sooner you apply, the earlier your application can be reviewed and considered.