Customer Service Associate Portuguese
Lagunilla, Provincia de San José Job ID: 180013279Apply Now
Amazon is seeking bright, articulate, detail-oriented applicants with a desire to help us exceed our customers’ expectations. An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sale problems. Associates communicate with customers primarily via email and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun, and fast paced environment.
A successful Associate will have the following skills:
· Fluency in English and Portuguese (oral and written).
· Ability to use a desktop computer system
· Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
· Excellent typing skills
· Demonstrable understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
· Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers
· Excellent documentation skills
· Good comprehension skills-- ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
· Good composition skills-- ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
· Portuguese/English/Spanish proficiency is a must
Problem Solving Skills:
· Effective problem solving skills
· Ability to approach problems logically
· Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
· Strong time management skills
· Action oriented and self-disciplined
· Organized and detail oriented
· Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards for time spent
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
· Demonstrable interpersonal skills
· Demonstrable conflict resolution and negotiating skills
· Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service. We also require a high school diploma, plus one or more years’ experience in related positions.
Recently Viewed Jobs
You have not recently viewed any jobs.