On-the-spot Job Offer EventWalk in, apply, walk away with a newpart-time flexiblejob!Triple Crown Pavilion1776 Plantside Dr., Jeffersontown, KY 40299April 9:9:00 AM – 2:30 PMImportant Event InformationIf you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Here is a link to the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C):https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents Amazon Logistics’ (AMZL) Delivery Stations allow you to work part-time early morning or late night shifts.
Amazon is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment that involves working with and around moving machinery and vehicles. Our AMZL Sortation Associates are the final step in ensuring that each and every package gets delivered to our customers on time.
We are currently hiring for our Flexible overnight shifts which are typically from 1:15 AM – 6:15 AM.
Working in an AMZL Warehouse:
Here are a few other things to know:
- Safety first:Amazon is committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means rules are to be followed
- Changing temperatures: Warehouse temperatures can widely vary based upon local weather conditions, and may occasionally exceed 90 degrees
- Customer obsession:Working vigorously to earn and keep customer trust
- Quality is key:Delivering results with the right quality in a timely fashion
- Be flexible:Associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a fast paced environment
- Rotating tasks: Associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week
- Various noise levels: Noise levels may grow loud at times
Flexible options to fit your life.
- This role is a flexible Part-Time, up to 29 hours per week
- Scheduled days are posted daily and weekly. You will be able to select the days you want to work. (Subject to business needs)
- Ability to work Nights, Weekends & Holidays
- There are no guaranteed minimum weekly hours
- Great for those who have full time obligations such as work or a full time job.
- Get shift requests and accept them right on your phone!
- Extra $0.50 shift differential for working nights
- Not required to work continuous days.
- Be willing to work an early morning or late night shift on a part-time basis
- Associates must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for extended periods of time, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Managing the receiving of truck deliveries and packages
- Using a smartphone and handheld devices with various apps, and scanning bar codes
- Sorting packages based on size and destination
- Building, wrapping, sorting, and transporting pallets and packages based on destination
- Climbing and descending stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
- Weekly pay schedule
- Holiday overtime pay
- Basic Life, AD&D insurance
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual attire