Delivery Warehouse Team MemberLocation:
Milford, MAJob opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.Hourly pay rate: New! Up to $20.85**Effective hourly pay starting date as of 5/16, on select roles
Earn $1/hr extra for select shiftsImmediate openings available now.Amazon remains open as an essential business to serve our communities delivering critical supplies directly to the doorsteps of people who need them. Find out what Amazon is doing to provide a safe environment for employees at this time on our COVID-19 FAQ page.Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for customers.Stay active during your workday in this fast-paced warehouse environment. Learn new skills and build your experience by doing a range of different types of work.Here are some of the things you’ll get to do:
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.Reasons you’ll love working here:Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings and stores to keep people healthy.
- Sort, scan, stack packages on pallets
- Get customer orders ready for delivery
- Use technology like scanners, computers, and handheld printers
Amazon is hiring for the following types of roles in your area:
- Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, employee discounts, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more! Find out which benefits you'll get after you choose your role with us.
- Flexible hours: Choose from available shifts to create a schedule that works for you.
Delivery Stations – Amazon’s delivery stations are the final stop before an order heads out for delivery to the customer’s door. In this active job you sort packages into delivery routes. To ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times, shift times will vary. Depending on your location, you’ll work a set schedule with hours that range between full-time and part-time.