Aisle after aisle of groceries at customers’ fingertips. The future of shopping for food is here. Bring this next-level experience to millions of shoppers with Amazon Pantry. Join us and you’ll be a part of the combined energy of powerful technology and many hands working together. Help us turn clicking “Place Your Order” into delight for our customers.
Things you should know about working in an Amazon Pantry facility:
- Shifts alternate. The first week you’ll work 3 days a week, the next you’ll work 4 days a week, then back to 3, then 4, and so on. Each day will be 11 hours a day. For example, your shift will alternate between Sunday – Tuesday and Sunday – Wednesday or Thursday – Saturday and Wednesday – Saturday.
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes… following the rules.
- Quality is key. You have high standards, and it shows in your work. We’ll hold you to it, but only because we know our associates can handle it.
- Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
- Cool with Casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday, every day.
- We like to keep you on your toes, associates will rotate tasks multiple times throughout the week.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Temperature in the facility may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees
Got it? Okay, but what will you actually be doing?
- Sorting packages based on size and destination, it can be a little like Tetris with boxes, envelopes and pallets
- Pumped up kicks. You’ll stand in one place for extended periods of time, and be walking a good distance around the facility – good shoes are a must!
- All hands on deck! You can expect to handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging up to 49 pounds
- On the move – you should be willing and able to operate carts, dollies, hand trucks and other moving equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Potential opportunity to operate PIT equipment, special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability
Hourly Pay Rate: $13.50Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Health care benefits, starting day 1
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Employee discount
- We’ll support your educational and career goals with our Career Choice program,click hereto learn more