2017 - Amazon FC Associate (m/w) – PforzheimPforzheim, Baden-Württemberg Apply Now
Requisition ID: 170008418
2017 - Amazon FC Associate (m/w) - Pforzheim
Amazon FC Pforzheim GmbH
The Amazon Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that our customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
• Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
• Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
• Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine
• Accurately read instructions from a scanner
• Relocate products (FC specific: using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck)
• Consistently achieve Performance Standard set for your department
• Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
Demands - The role involves the following demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking the whole shift
• Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for the entire shift
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
• High motivation
• Willingness to do physical work
• Willingness to work on weekends
• Good English and/or German language skills
• At least 18 years old
• Working in rotating shifts with bi-weekly changes from Monday till Saturday – 5 days per week
• Shift times: - Early shift: 06.05a.m. - 02.35p.m.
- Late shift: 02.35p.m. - 11.05p.m.
(with personal responsibility traveling to and from the workplace at the specified shift times)
• Limited contract
• Full-time employment (38.75 hours/per week)
• Gross monthly income: 1.738,80 €amount
• Plus a premium payment up to 8%per month
• 28 vacation days per calendar year (prorated according to entry date)
If you have any questions, contact us: 07231 - 4290005or email@example.com.
Please contact the following email adress for data deletion:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can only apply on our online portal.
Cancellation and resumption is possible at any process step.
Your application is only completed, when you click “submit your application” on the last page.
Sign up for email alerts about new jobs