Delivery Station Liaison - Part Time (20-29 Hours) - DPH8 - Philadelphia, PA,USA
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Job ID: 200048840Apply now
The address for this role, is: 7575 Brewster Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
The schedule for this role, subject to change based on business need, will be: Saturday-Monday 10:00AM-7:00PM
This is a Part-Time (20-29 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 20-29 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers directly by phone and by email
- Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
- Upholding company values in working with every customer
- Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
- Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
- Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
- Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
- Working a flexible, part-time schedule (20-29+ hours per week)
- Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
- Performing the following tasks:
• Carry, lift, push and pull up to 49 pounds
• Stand, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours long
• Work in an environment where the noise level varies (personal protective equipment provided)
• Work in an environment where the temperature may vary
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Jobs Near You
There are no jobs within 50 miles of your location.
- View all opportunities