|Amazon is currently recruiting work campers for our Peak Season to fill CamperForce Fulfillment Associate positions in the following locations:|
Shepherdsville, Kentucky - SDF4
Hebron, Kentucky - CVG1, 2 and 3
Lexington, Kentucky - LEX1 and 2
Whitestown, Indiana - IND1
Amazon is looking for individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced warehouse environment that involves working with and around moving machinery. Our fulfillment centers are technologically advanced warehouses where our associates bring Amazon orders to life for our customers.
- Associates must, with or without reasonable accommodation, be able to lift up to 49 pounds, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
- Operating carts, dollies, hand trucks, forklifts, order pickers, and other equipment to move large quantities of merchandise
- Operating powered industrial equipment: Special training is offered to associates based on interest and availability
- Climbing and descending stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
- Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
- Paid campsites during CamperForce assignment
- Time and a half for overtime, plus shift differential
- Completion Bonus
- Paid referral bonuses
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Medical and Prescription Drug Coverage enrollment available after 90 days
Working in an Amazon Warehouse
- We are committed to providing one of the safest work environments. This means you wear a reflective vest, stretch, provide safety tips, and recognize each other for working safely.
- We are customer obsessed, and together we focus on our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
- Noise levels vary. Hearing protection is available.
- A relaxed dress code gives you freedom to move around and feel comfortable (but safe) while working.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key; associates should be open to working voluntary and mandatory extra hours and to working at a fast pace.
- Even with climate controls, temperature in some parts of our Fulfillment centers may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and can occasionally exceed 90 degrees. Especially if you’re working in the truck yard or inside of a trailer on the dock during a hot day.
- Some tasks will require standing in one place for extended periods of time (up to 10-12 hours a day), while others involve walking around the facility, including climbing stairs – comfortable, closed-toed shoes are a must