We insist on the highest standards. We work with the latest technology and innovative solutions. We train and develop the most talented, motivated teams around. We analyze, improve, and support initiatives that help drive continuous improvement. Join Amazon and become part of the team that gets stuff done in a fast-moving, fun environment. Amazon is hiring and looking for a variety of talented individuals for our Lead Warehouse Associate roles. Read on to see if you could be a fit for the team. Lead Fulfillment Associates hold various roles within the Fulfillment Center. There are several types of roles that hold different job-specific responsibilities including:
- People person. Lead trainings and/or start of shift meetings to a group of 20+ associates. Maintains expert-level knowledge in at least two production departments; evaluates and improves processes within work areas; refines learning tools and techniques across the FC. Assists in measuring the effectiveness of learning; develops, maintains and applies learning to encourage associate development. Identifies areas for associate cross training and support and implements the training; supports the updating of SOPs and SOP certification of associates and managers. Giving and receiving effective feedback.
- Data Analyst- ICQA:
- Data enthusiast. You will work closely with the ICQA and operations teams in Inbound and Outbound to provide data and analytical support for ACES initiatives, root cause investigation of defects, and will provide support to ensure compliance to ICQA-related SoX requirements. Extensive use of computers and various web based programs.Assist Operations in building tools to help decision making through data. Participate in Lean/Kaizen, Black Belt, and other process improvement initiatives in some capacity. Creation, communication and monitoring of inventory flow and/or scheduling.
- ISS Representative:
- Power connector. Maintaining the link between Corporate Retail Teams and the FC, as well as the reporting & re-escalation of tickets submitted to Retail, Vendor Management and Catalog. Plays an integral role in the RC by facilitating resolution or directly resolving problem items that cannot be received in the RC under the normal conditions of receiving. Responsible for the tactical and strategic handling of Retail Request Tickets submitted to them from Corporate.
- Process Assistant:
- Smooth operator. Helping support daily management of department duties, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties and communicating with internal and external suppliers. Escalates barriers to Operations leaders. Drives and executes standard work in the areas of Safety, Quality and Productivity to meet daily operational goals.
- Dock Clerk:
- Dock star. Manage inbound flow from scheduling appointments to time of receives. Duties also include regular communication with carriers, the corporate transportation group, management and dock personnel. The Dock Clerk will be responsible for planning inbound arrivals, ensuring carrier compliance, managing buffers and leading dock personnel.
- Receiving Clerk:
- Mega monitor. Scheduling inbound deliveries in dock master using Advance Ship Notices. Duties also include regular communication with carriers, the corporate transportation group and receivers. Responsible for keeping an up to date knowledge of scheduled appointments, monitoring new releases and communicating with other departments, will also be responsible for training back-up clerks.
- Shipping Clerk:
- Super shipper. Correspond with multiple shipping companies and their contacts.Use multiple shipping company’s software to ship and track packages.Coordinate trailers to corresponding dock doors and cross docks using OMA tool. Ensure proper processes are followed with the Trailer Dock Release program.
- Field Transportation Specialist:
All role types will include:
- Trailer Trailblazer. Perform functions to maintain yard accuracy.Correspond with multiple shipping companies and their contacts.Facilitate the relationship between the yard team and the IB and OB FC Teams.Use multiple shipping company’s software.Coordinate trailers to corresponding dock doors and cross docks.Comprehensive understanding of shipping requirements, rules and obligations by carrier, destination and package type.May be required to drive to off-site truck yards in own vehicle.Must have a valid driver’s license, maintain appropriate insurance and pass a motor vehicle background check post contingent offer.
Things you should know about working in an Amazon warehouse:
- Performing production duties as needed: pick/pack orders, receive/stow product, ensure inventory accuracy, and unload/load trucks at or above the rate expectation for each task. Assisting in keeping work area clean and organized.
Hourly Pay Rate:$14.10Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We’re committed to providing one of the safest work environments, which means stretching, safety tips, and yes…following the rules.
- Can you hear me now? Noise level varies and can sometimes be loud.
- Cool with casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday every day.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to extra hours, time off, and a rapid pace.
- Temperature in our warehouses may vary between 60 and 90 degrees, and will occasionally exceed 90 degrees.
- Health care benefits, starting day 1
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday and overtime pay
- Paid time off
- Restricted Stock Units (RSUs)
- Employee discount
- Variable Compensation Pay (VCP): Lead Fulfillment Associates may be eligible for Variable Pay, a bonus based upon personal and site performance criteria.