Amazon Fresh is looking for individuals to help bring grocery delivery in the Wood Dale area!
Associates need to be comfortable working in an environment with varying temperatures. We offer everything from cereal to ice cream – which means you will be working in a freezer environment for parts of your shift and in a refrigerated environment for at least 50% of your shift.
Amazon Fresh facilities are smaller than our typical warehouse, meaning more interaction between managers and associates, and a closer-knit team overall. Looking for a shift that matches your schedule?
We think you’ll be into this job if you’re…
- Customer-obsessed. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Focused on quality. You have high standards, and it shows in your work.
- A team player. You enjoy working in team environments – it’s where amazing things happen!
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
- Cool with Casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday, every day.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.25
Lets sweeten the deal...
- 10% Amazon yearly discount
- Bi-Weekly pay schedule
- Employee Assistance Program
- This role is Part-Time, up to 20 hours per week, opportunities to work or additional hours
- You will have a set schedule for training but there may be future opportunity to select your own hours and set your own schedule (subject to business needs)
- On-the-job training and skill development
But wait, there’s more you should know!
- Layer up! Temperatures are chilly in our facilities, you need to be comfortable working in an environment with varying temperatures that drop below 0 degrees. Our facilities have 3 different temperature zones (ambient, chilled and frozen). This means you will be working in a freezer environment for parts of your shift and in a refrigerated environment for at least 50% of your shift.
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. We want all associates to leave work the way they came, or even feel better! That means stretching, safety tips, and yes… following the rules.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to overtime, time off, and be able to work at a quick accurate pace.
Sound like a fit? Can you check these boxes?
- Flex, not just your muscles. You are willing and able to work a varying shift schedule, which may include a weekend and/or night shift
- You must be able to read and take direction in English
- Let’s get physical. You must be able to lift up to 49 pounds repetitively with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 5 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach