Feeling fresh? Amazon is bringing grocery delivery to your area and need individuals that are looking to feed the city! As a Part-Time Seasonal Amazon Fresh Associate you should feel comfortable in a grocery store environment and enjoy a fast-paced, flexible role. Join us and you’ll be a part of the combined energy of powerful technology and many hands working together. Help us turn clicking “Place Your Order” into delight for our customers. We think you’ll be into this job if you’re…
- Customer-obsessed. It makes your day to make someone else happy.
- Focused on quality. You have high standards, and it shows in your work.
- A team player. You enjoy working in team environments – it’s where amazing things happen!
- Flexible like Gumby. You don’t mind a curve ball every once in a while and you can be flexible in responsibilities and schedule.
- Cool with Casual. A relaxed dress code means it’s Casual Friday, every day.
Hourly Pay Rate: $12.25Let’s sweeten the deal…
- Holiday overtime pay
- Weekly pay schedule
- Basic Life, AD&D insurance
- On-the-job training and skill development
- Employee Assistance Program
But wait, there’s more you should know!
- Layer up! Temperatures can get chilly in our facilities, you should be comfortable working in an environment with varying temperatures that can drop below 32 degrees. This means you may be working in a freezer environment for parts of your shift.
- Safety, it’s more than wearing a reflective vest. That means stretching, safety tips, and yes… following the rules.
- Amazon lets customers order whatever they need, whenever they need. Flexibility is key, associates should be open to overtime, time off, and general variance in pace
Sound like a fit? Can you check these boxes?
- Flex, not just your muscles. You are willing and able to work a varying shift schedule, which may include a weekend and/or night shift
- You must be able to read and take direction in English
- Let’s get physical. You must be able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation, stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach